Monster Island : Spesh Monster Island : Spesh

Pretty good flash..

I really liked the paper effect you gave to it, it gave your flash its own unique style..

What was that song though? I loved it, and it went really well with the flash, as the guitar started heating up, so did the action :D

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

WTF

if the score for this is 4.26, and its popularity is #949, why is it number one? Fallen Angel: Teaser is 4.28 and its 314 for popularity??? please answer me

SkateClan Intro SkateClan Intro

Well...

First off, this wasnt anything too new or interesting, and you should really have a warning for people with epilepsy, because that even got me a little dizzy, im still blinking for my vision, otherwise pretty okay movie, not top 5 material tho.

Waffle X Animation Test Waffle X Animation Test

DUDE!

That looks like its ripped straight from t.v. I've never seen it, but all the animation is fuzzy, and through scenes it scrambles a bit. STOLEN! Although im not sure, im sorry if thats not the case, i just say it as i see it.

Anti-Socials Anti-Socials

dude!

that was so fucking cool! i loved everything about it, and it was great how it was a comic, but it would have been better if it was the real deal, because the jokes would have been funnier. i cant wait for the series, this is my favourite thing on newgrounds!

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

okay,

this is so gonna be the same as what i said for reel 2

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

ten bucks says...

that this will be on the front page, AND it will be daily feature, this fucking rocked

Momma's got her boobs out Momma's got her boobs out

SWEET

that was so fucking awesome man! i got the boobie bonus too dude!

halo dancing baby halo dancing baby

all my 5 r belong to this man!

that was short, sweet, funny, and just fucking awesome!

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

well......

great but not as good as the first one, i loved that way more, this one has too much of a story and not as much making fun of games. but the mini games were great, mario goes shopping was hard though!